Founded in September 2017, we are proud of involving in different construction projects from different countries. Most of our clients are from US while some clients are from other countries including UK and Australia. In 2017, we completed below projects assisting in Quantity takeoff, contract administration and document preparation.
- Initial consultation and checking of drawings for Midland hotel renovation project in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Initial BOQ preparation, Cash flow preparation and consultation for construction of Steel Building with a US client. Drawings and steel fabrication are from Whirlwind Steel
- Preparation of BOQ including initial consultation for apartment renovation project for a client from UAE
- QS Consultancy services for ongoing projects of Global Casa Pte Ltd, Sri Lanka
Preparation of Contract Agreements and consultation:
- Preparation of Contract Agreements for Superior Renovation and Remodeling inc. pine st. Brooklyn, NY 11208 (Renovation project of estimated cost of $425,000.00)
- Preparation of Contract Agreement for remodeling projects of Monoxy Inc, 1605 Audrey Dr. Suite A, Garland, TX 75040 – Cost plus fee contracts
- Preparation of contract Agreements for Jscontractors , Carrollton, TX
Quantity Take off
- Proposed Community Housing at East Dagon, Myanmar at the pre tender stage.
- Proposed Queen Elizabeth hospital Kenya
- Quantity takeoff of some work related to Explosive Ordnance Logistics Reform Program Works Package 2’ – New South Wales.
Workshops and individual consultancy sessions
- Organized individual consultancy sessions online with students from different countries. Topics covered in this year includes Contract Administration, Tendering and OSHA related topics. Most of the students are from US who are undergraduates of construction related degree programs.
Construction related writing projects
- Many projects including website content, method statements, article writing
Digital Marketing and Business Consultancy
- Provision of Digital Marketing services for construction companies through our blog network. Our main blog www.thecontractsengineer.com provided advertising solutions for construction companies which helps them to spread the message about their products and services.
- Website design and website content creation for construction sector clients.